Non-US Citizens and residents of American Territories are required to have an appointment.
Driver’s license road tests and appointments for Non-US Citizens/Residents of American Territories are available to Sumter County Residents only.
Beginning January 1, 2010,
One of the following original or certified primary documents:
· U.S. Birth Certificate or Birth Registration Birth certificates must be issued by the authorized government jurisdiction. Hospital birth certificates are not acceptable for primary identification.
· Valid U.S. Passport (passport book or passport card)
· Certificate of Naturalization
· Certificate of Citizenship
Legal Name Change (if applicable)
· Original or certified copy of all marriage certificates or court orders that show name change(s)
Proof of Social Security Number: You need to bring one:
· Social Security Card
· W-2 Form
· Pay Stub containing individuals name and Social Security number
Residential Address (BRING TWO)
· Deed, mortgage, monthly mortgage statement, mortgage payment booklet, or rental agreement
· Florida voter registration card
· Florida vehicle registration or title
· W-2 form or 1099 form
· Utility bill, hookup, or work order not more than two months old
· Current automobile or homeowner’s insurance policy or bill
· Mail from financial institutions, not more than two months old
· Medical or health card with address listed
· A letter from a shelter or half-way house verifying that applicant lives at the address
· Educational transcripts for current school year
· Statement from an accompanying parent, stepparent or guardian residing at the same address as applicant. The parent or guardian must present proof of residential address.
Immigrants: Identification (BRING ONE)
· Alien registration receipt card (green card, Form I-551) or I-551 stamp in passport or on I-94
· Immigration judge’s order with applicant’s A-number (granting asylum)
· I-797, with A-number indicating granting of asylum
· I-797 or another form from the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration with the applicant’s A number, stating approval of refugee status
Non-immigrants: Some documents require other supporting documents. Before going to offices read the full requirements at www.GatherGoGet.com or call (850) 617-3995.
If you are an honorably discharged military veteran, bring in your DD-214 to have a Veteran designation added to your license for a small fee. If you are a 100% disabled veteran, bring in your benefits letter from the Veteran’s Administration that shows you are 100% disabled for a discounted license or ID card.
2. Or bring one of the following:
Proof of non- from********NO XEROX OR FAX COPIES WILL BE ACCEPTED********
For more information you can go online to: flhsmv.gov/whattobring
Or call our Bushnell office at 352-569-6740 or Village Sumter County Service Center at 352-689-4540