Road Test Appointment Information
If you are making an appointment for a Road test, please adhere to the following:
- Bring a charged cell phone. Road test will be done remotely.
- An adult over the age of 21 with a valid license must be accompany you in the car for road test.
- Additional individuals are NOT permitted in the vehicle while road test is being conducted.
- For their safety, children may not accompany the individuals on the road test and may not be left unattended in the office lobby.
- Road test will not be conducted if it is raining, thundering, or lightning.
- Road test will be recorded. Vehicle must have a functioning cigarette lighter to plug in video camera.
- Vehicles must be in good repair and have working brakes, brake lights, blinkers, horn, seatbelts, no cracks in the windshield and the doors must open from the inside.
- Bring valid vehicle registration and insurance card for the vehicle you are taking the test in.
Note: Non-compliance of any of the above will require rescheduling your appointment.